How to bypass Respondus Lockdown browser?

Solutions to everyday questions
LloydB
Interesting post.
Soufianebef
Nightingale wrote: December 10th, 2020, 8:54 pm It's been almost 3 years running these Respondus Lockdown tweaks and surprisingly, these bypass still works.

Apparently, these solutions will be here for way longer than we envisaged.
Always happy to help!
Soufianebef
Hello guys
I have a exam next week can you please help me i have Lenovo touch screen windows 10 thats my email soufianebef@gmail.com
Please help me
Soufianebef
Need help asap please send me an email soufianebef@gmail.com
DdddCrow

Hello, I have a exam tomorrow can someone please help me to bypass lockdown browser?
My: Acer aspire 5, windows 10 64bit
email tiaomenchh@gmail.com
Sweater2weather323
Soooo I have a test using Respondus at 9AM that I'm going to continue studying for after posting this. My predicament is that I don't know if I stand a better chance at figuring out how to install and use a vm (I know what the abbreviation means..that's all lol) without detection or just winging the test. I know nothing except what I've read on the first and last 3 pages of this thread. I read..don't know if I comprehended much. I'm working off of a Windows 11 (actually reading the forum on my phone while my laptop is updating from windows 10 haha). I'm just wondering if someone can guarantee me a process that they know is foolproof and has been recently tested.
Sorry I know this was wordy! I think it's amazing that this thread has been going strong since 2018! If anyone can help me out ASAP it'd be appreciated!!
Sweater2weather323
I completely forgot to ask!! I'd really prefer to use the screen mirroring technique bc it sounds like something I'm less likely to screw up xD
Just wanted to see if someone could confirm for me that it cannot be detected through wifi use. I'm using a hp laptop, will be running windows 11. Help would be fabulous!
MeetPatankar

Hello, I've got a test tomorrow, is the method still working?
HaroldH
Nice post
ahammad2
fairytale wrote: December 21st, 2020, 11:51 am This is definitely my safespot for online proctored exams.
Over the last 5 years, I have gathered relevant info on how to cheat online proctors, and Forumine has been a good resource.

I've found interesting bypass information for the following exams;
Examity
Pearsonvue
ProctorU
Proctorio
Safe Exam Browser
Respondus Lockdown Browser
Honorlock
Proctortrack

Surprisingly, most of these bypasses are still relevant today! :P
Hi!

Do you still know solutions for bypassing respondus in 2022?? I want solutions for screensharing as someone else will be doing my exam and also for myself. How can I get around it? please help!!