Where to buy PS5?

Technology daily digest
charleyandy

It's 2021 and I'm here trying to surprise my 5-year husband with a brand new PlayStation 5 for his birthday, which is only a month from now.

For a decent amount of time, I never even came across any means to buy, then I met these scalpers willing to ship me one for a thousand dollars.

I get the fact that once you miss out in the initial window period of early buy-ins, you might as well wait the whole year till it's available for gen-pop, but I could be lucky? who knows?
OlsonDeja

Give you the positive energy for life! Questions from all fields The Impossible Quiz
the impossible quiz
kevinvholloman

That's what I understand - a good wife! This is a great gift!
Unlike the iPhone, new game consoles do not appear every year. PlayStation 4 came out 7 years ago, and PlayStation 4 Pro 4 years ago. In November, sales of the PlayStation 5 began: the reasons for its update are much more significant than those of the Pro version of the PS4.
This attachment is perfect.
I also purchased this prefix for myself and now I have no time left for study and work, I began to often apply with a request write my papers to companies that know how to do it well