Sharing a luxury bag is a practical and convenient way to pay or vanity.

All discussions welcome
hotnewsaa

Exquisite girls will be elegantly make-up, elegant make-up, and dressing is also unique, and for "exquisite girls", a good bag is a must. The tens of thousands or even more expensive bags are unpredictable for many people. What do you want to do with the bags of luxury brands and the shame? Therefore, all kinds of shared luxury bag platforms came into being. It took a few tens of dollars to rent a luxury bag, which became the choice of many people who wish to keep their Replica Luxury Wallets and yearn for "exquisite life."

Ms. Zhao, a middle-class private enterprise, often rents luxury bags on a shared platform because she often attends some business activities. "Mainly, it is more convenient to attend some events, and it is more formal to carry a good package. It reflects the respect for the organizers of the event. Your own luxury brand bags will also be backed up, and the favorite packages on the platform will also be rented. The rental package has saved the maintenance and care links, which is still very good." Ms. Zhao said that she recently considered whether she should set up a rental card for the annual card, 6000 yuan a year, can rent up to 24 bags on the platform, and Enjoy 10 times of my own professional bag service, I feel that the price is still quite high.

Most of the users of luxury bags are women. The reporter also asked if some men would let their partner choose to share luxury goods. When the public Mr. Jiang listened to the reporter's question, he said that he was very happy: "It's good, women like bags, so they can carry a bag with very little money." When the reporter asked if he would recommend sharing to his girlfriend When the luxury application or simply sent an annual card to his girlfriend as a birthday present, he shook his head: "Forget it, I would recommend her to rent a bag. She will definitely feel that I don't want to spend money, or let her discover. Or other friends recommend it to her better, I don't want to find something for myself."

In response to the purchase of high imitation luxury goods, Zhang Hong said that in fact many people are contradictory. On the one hand, the act of falsifying and selling fakes is disdainful and disdainful. On the one hand, it can not restrain the inner desires, and there is the idea of ​​purchasing such high imitation products to satisfy the vanity. The purchase of counterfeit High Quality Replica Handbags has contributed to the culture of dishonesty, which is harmful to individuals and society.